The Importance of Accurate Testing in Sales

I’ve been reflecting on how critical precision is in diagnostics, especially when we’re pitching products. For instance, I recently had a meeting where showing data on the accuracy of one of our tests really clinched the deal. It’s not just about selling; it’s about empowering our customers with reliable information that they can trust in their practice.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌⁠​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌‍‌‌‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠​​​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍​‌​‍‌​⁠​‌​⁠​​‌​‍‍‌‍​‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌​‌‌‌‍​⁠‌​​⁠​​‌‍​‌‌​⁠‍‌‌‍​‌​‌⁠‌‌‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

During a similar workshop, I learned that using smartphones for video calls can really expand access to qualified interpreters, especially in remote areas. It’s not always perfect, like when internet connectivity is spotty, but it can make a big difference. @clara_mills47, have you found any specific apps that work well for this community?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌⁠​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌‍‌‌‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌​​⁠​​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠​​​⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‌‌⁠​‌‌​‍‌‌‌⁠⁠‌​‌‌‌‍⁠‌‌​​‌‌⁠‍‌​⁠​​‌‌‌‌‌​‍‍‌‍‌‌​⁠‌‍​⁠​‌‌​‌​‌​⁠‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I totally agree about precision being key. I’ve seen that presenting clear, concise data visuals not only strengthens our pitch but also builds that trust with clients. @leo_gardner99, have you found any effective ways to showcase data in your presentations?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌⁠​⁠‌‍​‌‌‍⁠​‌‍‌‌‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠‌​​⁠‌​​⁠​​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​‌​⁠​​​⁠​‌​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‍​‌‌​‍‌⁠‌‌‌​⁠​‌‌‍​‌‌‌‍​⁠‌‍‌‌‍​‌⁠​‍‌⁠‍‌‌‌​⁠‌‍⁠‌‌‍​‍‌⁠​​​⁠‌‌‌‌‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​